serving Richmond since 1990
With over 30 years of experience rest assured that we have the knowledge and expertise to give you only the very best quality and service – when your home deserves the best call Shutter Company, tried and proven. Whether you are looking to breathe new life into your existing home, create an outstanding new dream home, or upgrade for energy savings and efficiency, we have the experience and proficiency you need.
From ideas to design to installation, our consultants, professional craftsman and licensed contractors strive to produce custom-made treatments that add distinction to your home.
- Standard Panel
- Cafe style
- Bypass Track System
- Double-Hung Shutters
- Arch or Angle Top Panels
- French Doors
- Sunburst Arches
The Shutter Company specializes in supply and installation of quality custom made plantation shutters. It’s hard to find a home that shutters don’t work in – they are a timeless option and they represent the ultimate sophistication for your home. Plantation shutters are a beautiful, affordable window treatment, and whether you choose Polywood (composite) or wood, these classic coverings will add style to your home for years to come. Here are some of the reasons why you should consider having them in your home:
- Light Control – you can tilt the panels to open and close allowing you to filter in as much or as little light you need to, and on multiple panels, you can choose how many you open or close.
- Privacy and Protection – Shutters add an extra layer to your windows and doors, which add another layer of protection; and the tilting ability allows you to protect your carpet and furniture from the sun, while still allowing you to filter the light and fresh air flow as needed. You also control the view you have out and the view others have in.
- Elegance and Aesthetics – Shutters in your home are all about making a statement, while at the same time creating a feeling of space and lightness.
- Allergen Friendly – Shutters are easy to clean – they only need to be wiped by a damp cloth.
- Child Safety – The slats are tilted using a bar, there are no strings or cords.
- Energy Savings – Shutters will keep the cold as well as heat out t- another layer of insulation for your home.